Tuesday, May 12, 2009

Life as a Musical

So, I am sitting here working very hard (read: taking a break and surfing the Blogosphere for fun tidbits of procrastination), when I stumbled upon this page:

If Only Life Were a Musical

You can read her whole post (which is kinda funny), or just scroll down to the video. If I knew how to put a YouTube video in my own post, I would. But if I took the time to learn how to do that right now, I'd really be procrastinating, and that would be trouble, as I'm leaving tomorrow for a two-night trip in Austin (yay!!) and I have a s*&#load of work to get done between now and then.

But, I had to take a quick break (in addition to the long Web surfing break I was already taking) to share the video at the end of Crazy Aunt Purl's blog. It had me laughing until tears of joy (not quite pee of glee) were pouring down my cheeks (pee of glee pouring down my cheeks would be just gross ... unless I meant the other cheeks ... but still, gross). Nothing like a little Tuesday pick me up. And yes, life would be great if it was more like a musical.

1 comment:

Jonathan and Valerie said...

I LOVE THIS!!! And I've posted it to my Facebook profile. Thank you for sharing this GLEE-ful moment! I am going to go pee now. Ha!