Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Comment Responses

I never know who goes back to read the comments after they post, so I never really respond in there. When I do, I feel like I'm talking to myself, which is a common occurrence with me anyway (though I like to think I'm just talking to Kai).

So, here are answers to some of the more recent comments from our valuable readers:

Rebecca, that was actually either a delicious Buck Snort Porter or a delicious Happy Highway Oatmeal Stout. I can't remember which. That was Mark's preferred beverage, while I tried out the Lone Peak IPA and then the Headplant Pale Ale. If you are ever in Big Sky, MT, I would check it all out! Hope you are having (had) a fantastic time in California!

A. Karen, (comment 1) I thought you might like that photo. That was actually from Halloween. I was dressed as my interpretation of a go-go dancer, and I was taking a puff from my Russian mob boss husband's stogie. :-) (comment 2) Keep in mind that Boise isn't too far from some great skiing either!! Winter holiday?!?!

Val, we are so looking forward to hearing the story of your "Summertime" duet with the street musician, as well as all your other great stories. See you soon!!

Sossity, yes, I agree, "y'all" is so convenient, and I think I'll continue to use it. "Youse guys" just doesn't seem to get the job down out west!

Susan, the more the merrier! Let's get all the "old gang" up there. We'd love it! By the way, I think we are already set to host this year's Halloween party. Come on up; I know how you love that holiday! ;-)

Tracy, what, you mean something like this:

Don't worry, that would never happen!

To all the rest,
thanks for your supportive notes in this crazy time! Anxiously awaiting what our next adventure has in store for us.

No comments: