Monday, January 18, 2010

Eight Years


I love this picture. I think that it expresses everything wonderful about our marriage, and everything about Mark that is so great. I mean, look at that smile of his. Doesn't it just make you want to go out and have fun and love life? Carpe diem, and all that good stuff?

Life is never perfect every second of every day, and there are so many little bumps along the way. But I am so thankful for those little moments of perfectness and so glad that I am sharing the ride, bumps and all, with this man that I love.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I LOVE this pic! You know what they say, you can't surf without the waves! Happy Anniversary! Here's to the adventure....

Sossity said...

Awww... I LOVE that photo! :) Happiest wishes to you for your anniversary. It is so special to find two people meant to be together, who have fun together, who bring joy to their own lives and through that, to everyone elses!!! Yeah LOVE! :-D

Rebecca said...

Happy 8th Anniversary! Stunning photo, really, truly beautiful! I want to see more! How did you celebrate?