Thursday, October 2, 2008

So Behind ...

That's what we are, and no excuse. Well, no excuse except for moving, cleaning out the old apartment, getting settled in the new place, refurnishing the new place with all the items we sold off/gave away/dumped on our friends in Denver, flying off to the Sierras for Neil and Tina's wedding (GREAT TIME!!), trying to launch Mark's clothing line (well, I'm not working on that, but Mark and Dave are, full time), trying not to procrastinate too much on work (that one's all me), squeezing in the occasional workout, cooking our way through the latest Cooking Light magazine (sort of a la Julie & Julia, but not really), and ... well, I think that's everything, though I'm sure I'm missing something in there.

We owe you pictures. We owe you stories. We owe you stuff. But for now you all need to settle for these two short paragraphs, letting you know that we are still alive and well and that we hope to be a little more settled next week. We're just happy to finally have Internet access at home again. We missed our daily connection!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey!! Feeling your pain on falling behind....great to hear from you, even if it is just empty excuses! :) Remind me how you ended up in Texas instead of France again? I know that you needed to make sure your passports were up to date because you were moving to another country, but I didn't know that country was Texas! :)

Hope things are going well!

The Joffes said...

Hey The Frog: I'm replying here and on your blog, just so's you know. You are actually the one who inspired me to get off my butt and update our blog, skimpy as the info may be. Yeah, Texas. Who'd a thunk it? Well, Mark's clothing line is slowly taking off, and we came to the realization that as sucky as this place may be, it wouldn't make sense to finally get the project up and running and skip off to France. So we are giving it a year (UGH!!!) and then we shall see. Major suckitude. However, we are a whopping 10 minutes from the airport, so if you're ever passing through, look us up!! We are desperate for some friendly faces.