Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Procrastination

I really should be finishing up a couple projects before my parents come into town, but I realize it's been a while since we posted anything. Also, our last post was anything but enthusiastic. For the past week, we had visitors who took up quite a bit of time and energy. We had a nice time, but three boys ages 5, 4, and 2 are pretty much exhausting (I'm sure all you parents out there are thinking, "Well, duh, you didn't know this!?"). But our house is empty again ... and getting emptier by the minute.

Now that the negotiations are final (apart from an appraisal, I think), we are starting to box up our belongings and trying to sell everything essentially larger than a breadbox. Anyone out there need any furniture? How about dishes and silverware? Everything must go!!

Spring is here at last (although I'm sure we'll get another surprise snow storm before Memorial Day ... perhaps ON Memorial Day). And the 12 hours of rain we had overnight seems to have sprung all the flowers from their buds. It looks and smells divine outside. And yet, here I am at my computer. Silly me!

Other than the weather and packing up, there is not too much going on around here. As mentioned, Tara's parents come in on Thursday night. We don't have every second planned, but we do have a lot of ideas. We'll be sure to post piccies when all is said and done!

Hope you are all enjoying the springtime weather!

No comments: