Saturday, May 3, 2008

At last!

I know, technically, getting an offer on the house within one week and working out the negotiations in a month is not really a horrible ordeal in today's market and economy. I have refrained from writing anything here about any of this, as I did not want to jinx us. But true enough. Within one week of putting the house on the market, we got an offer. After much negotiation up and back about the price and about who was responsible for repairing/replacing what, we are all at agreement. So, if all continues to go well, we will be closing on May 29 and packing up for Texas, with a brief layover on the Rio Chama for another "relaxing" (or at least I hope this one is relaxing) float trip.

All I can say is "whew" and "boy, that was fast!!"

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Whoo Hoo! As Tigger would say! Congratulations! Can't wait until Thursday to see what a great deal these people got!